Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Loveland, CO
Reports to: CEO
Exempt (salary) or nonexempt (hourly) position: Nonexempt (Hourly)
Part time position: 25-30 Hours per week
Pay: $22.00 to $25.00 based on experience and qualifications
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 3pm, with additional hours as projects require. Anticipated year-round work.
Centerline Energy Construction is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the executive’s working life and communication.
An ideal candidate will have the responsibility for maintaining an executive’s schedule, calendars, and documents. They help prepare reports and create memos or invoices to be sent out as needed by the CEO. This candidate will also be able to think on their feet and make decisions quickly and efficiently while being resourceful and willing to take the initiative.
- Paid time off available after 90 days of employment
- The company provided medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with company match after first year of employment
- (7) paid holidays each year
- Act as an administrative point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients.
- Undertake the task of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence including email.
- Handle CEO’s requests and queries appropriately
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take meeting minutes and accurately enter data.
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs as needed.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Assist with developing executive-level management tools and materials.
- Proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant or other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality